Thanks for your willingness to help share the John Knox Ranch summer camp program. This webpage is full of downloadables and other resources to make sharing through email, social media, webpages, and even face to face as easy as possible.
At John Knox Ranch, we foster experiences of
Attending camp at JKR helps children and youth develop social and interpersonal skills, a sense of self, and an understanding of our place in and responsibility for this pretty planet. JKR is a place where all are welcome; where identity is formed through self-awareness and service, where differences are celebrated; where children grow into counselors, counselors become leaders, and leaders bring patience, inclusion, and excellent servant leadership to their own professions and communities. Register at www.johnknoxranch.org
Videos to Share
Feel free to share the following videos in any way: social media, email, embed on
Summer Camp Promotion Flyers and Downloadables
Social Media Tiles for Instagram
Social Media Tiles for FaceBook
Ways Churches can Promote Camp Ministry at John Knox Ranch
- Use the information provided above to send an email to your congregation about summer camp at JKR.
- Print the bulletin insert and add it to your bulletin one Sunday. Download the bulletin insert here.
- Post to your church’s social media accounts using the provided graphics/tiles. Be sure to always include a link back to www.johnknoxranch.org
- Invite a former or current JKR camper from your church to do a minute for
missionabout their expereince. Or, call us at camp and invite us out!
- Create a scholarship fund at your church to help send kids from your church to camp. We have additional scholarship funds if needed.
- Add a “Camp Ministry” page to their website and/or a link to John Knox Ranch.